Bats are very clever and so mischievous. Before they leave your house, they will want to make sure that they explore every corner of your house and one of the best places to be is the Log cabin.
Why the Log cabin?
The Log cabin form the best den for most of the animals and the bats happens to be one of the many beneficiaries.
• The Log cabin has all the resources to make a good den.
• The Log cabin has a lot of warmth for a cold season.
• The Log cabin has the much needed security from the predators.
• The proximity to the food resources from the Log cabin is not long.
• The Log cabin forms a good breeding site for bats.
With all these advantages, the bats feel more obligated to use the Log cabin much to their advantage.
Getting the bats out the Log cabin
This should be a very easy process with no complications and when handled with care the results should be nice and very encouraging. Therefore, here is the procedure of getting the bats out of the Log cabin;
• The first and the most important thing to do before getting them out your Log cabin, check all around your house very carefully from very small holes to big dimes. Inspect carefully otherwise you might find yourself revolving around the same point.
• Seal every hole or dime you get in or out of your house. This makes you certain that once the animals are out of your house, they will never come back or they will not get a chance of accessing your house again. Therefore, sealing is very important and very fundamental if you are serious about this issue of getting the bats out.
• After all this is done, now you should definitely consider removing the bats out of the Log cabin. Many methods have been put in place to trap and remove the bats but the best of them all is to use snap traps. This will definitely not fail. If placed in the right position they will definitely catch the bats.
• Remove the trapped bats. This should go on until you hear no further sounds in your Log cabin.
Still not working?
If you have tried the methods highlighted above and still they are not yielding any effects, definitely you should consider other methods of trapping like using the tin cats. This will work.
Getting the animal out of your Log cabin is perhaps the safest thing you should do to enhance personal safety and health. Therefore, with these in mind, removing the bats out of your Log cabin should be fast and easy.
Go back to the Noises in the Attic home page.