There are a lot of disadvantages that a mole can bring on a particular lawn. That should be understood and taken heavily. Though most people tend to fall on the side of the benefits the moles are associated with, they will forget the demerits of this creature. The things that blindfold most of the people into believing that the animals are good are:
• The moles live underground. They have no direct contact with the people and will thus cause no harms to the people.
• Moles do not spread diseases. Opposed to other rodents, the moles are not associated with any kind of known disease and they are hence considered safe.
• Moles will not live inside the human buildings. Other rodents do live in the human building and therefore they will cause a lot of disruptions to the humans. Moles do not engage in such activities.
Dangers on the lawn or the yard
On the other hand the moles are very dangerous particularly when they are on a particular lawn. The demerits they will bring are:
• Destruction of the lawn through burrowing.
• They will tend to eat away the important soil aeration agents.
• They eat the grass roots making the whole area have some brown patches.
• They will cause molehills and ridges on your lawn.
Therefore it becomes necessary that you find a solution that will completely eradicate the moles as well as other animals from your garden.
Castor oil is one of the most powerful repellent that will get the animal out within no time. If you can find the oil, you can make a solution of it and spray it or pour it in the areas that you do not want the moles to go. This way, you would be keeping the mole afar from your lawn or yard. Castor oil cause a bad smell to the moles that will irritate them distracting them from nearing the place where it has been sprayed and thus, it is an effective strategy to use to get the moles out.
Castor oil is the best repellent that you need to use to get rid of the moles that are disturbing you in your lawn or the yard. Castor oil works like magic and once used, the moles will stand no chance and will free your lawn.
Go back to the Noises in the Attic home page.