We service over 200 locations throughout the USA!
Who are we?
We are the professionals you should call when you have a problematic pest in or on your property. Dealing with these pests is often much more complicated than many home and business owners are aware of, but we take care of the whole job, from start to finish, with competitive prices that usually end up nicer to your bank balance than a DIY job. (Or so we’ve been told ... repeatedly.)
What do we specialize in?
The removal of:
- bats and other flying/non-flying animals from the attic
- groundhogs, raccoons, opossums, and similar from underneath decking, porches, under sheds and outbuildings, etc.
- rats and other rodents from both inside and outside commercial and residential buildings
- coyotes, foxes, and other larger predators that will attack your chickens and chicken coop
- non-venomous and venomous snake species that find their way into the linen closet
The cleanup of:
- Feces, urine, and other disease-causing organisms left behind by the animal
- Contaminated material, such as chewed items and nesting material
- Food remnants and crumbs left behind by food-stashing rats and mice
- Hatched eggs/dead young
- Location + disposal of dead animal carcasses
- attractants in the surrounding property, such as garden debris and food sources
The repair of:
- window screens
- holes and chewed/gnawed material
- chewed/gnawed and exposed electrical cables and wires
- broken/damaged roof tiles or other torn roofing materials
- busted fences or crumbling walls
- damaged pipes or vents
- damaged or poorly-maintained window and door frames
All you need to do is pick up the phone and give us a call. We’re available around the clock, and can send operatives out to you in as little as a couple of hours.